U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

Something wrong w my stomach.havent had an endoscopy yet.cant keep things down, so nausea.took zofran (ondansetron) pill. what else? will dr give me prescription for injects?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Need examination: There are many causes for your symptoms simple upset stomach (gastritis) gastric out let obstruction due to ulcer, medications, pregnancy, rarely gastric tumors, need to see your doctor, to find the cause, even an endoscopy if required.
Dr. Ly Phan
Dr. Ly Phananswered
General Surgery 23 years experience
Ulcers vs gallbladde: Should seek advice of physician. Could be sign of ulcers related, or gallbladder related. Ur physician will direct you to right place.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.