I nose bleed sometimes, i get head aches too and sometimes i pass out for a few seconds when i stand up. could it be a brain tumor?

4 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

I would: Put your symptom complex in the "blood pressure" category rather than a tumor concern. Your symptoms could be from high or low pressure, so go get it checked and air your concern with a professional.

Answered 9/28/2016

5.6k views

Extremely unlikely: I see thousands of patients a year and the two most feared conditions are a brain tumor or cancer. Of these thousands of patients that i see with symptoms like yours and much worse it is extraordinarily rare that anyone has cancer or brain tumor. There are so many simple explanations for what you're complaining about. I would strongly suggest that you see an ENT doctor.

Answered 6/10/2014

5.6k views

Answered 6/23/2015

5.6k views

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman answered

Specializes in Dentistry

History and exam: Need to have a thorough history and exam. Just by thinking it might be a tumor must be stressing you out. Get to a dr. So you can hopefully get to the bottom of what is going on. May need to see an ENT dr.

Answered 6/10/2014

5.5k views