Ghana

I nose bleed sometimes, i get head aches too and sometimes i pass out for a few seconds when i stand up. could it be a brain tumor?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology 48 years experience
I would: Put your symptom complex in the "blood pressure" category rather than a tumor concern. Your symptoms could be from high or low pressure, so go get it checked and air your concern with a professional.
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
Extremely unlikely: I see thousands of patients a year and the two most feared conditions are a brain tumor or cancer. Of these thousands of patients that i see with symptoms like yours and much worse it is extraordinarily rare that anyone has cancer or brain tumor. There are so many simple explanations for what you're complaining about. I would strongly suggest that you see an ENT doctor.
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 46 years experience
History and exam: Need to have a thorough history and exam. Just by thinking it might be a tumor must be stressing you out. Get to a dr. So you can hopefully get to the bottom of what is going on. May need to see an ENT dr.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016