Dothan, AL

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000 i had radical bilateral mastectomy chemo and radiation i had metastasis to the rib in 2006 and 2010 recent biopsy of lymph nodes on the left upper chest near my clavicle and neck showed adenocarcinoma what treatm

Dr. Jason Bodzin
General Surgery 51 years experience
Chemo and/or radiati: Your case is too complicated for a simple answer. You need to be in a cancer center where your treatment can be tailored to what your specific case requires. Sorry i can't provide more info.
Dr. Ed Kaplan
Hematology and Oncology 39 years experience
Many options: I agree with the other answer: need more information. You may need hormonal, chemo and/or biologic treatment. Many good chances to get better. Good luck!

Last updated Feb 6, 2019