atul 24/m india. a medical student itself. doctor i have much of side fat over my waist. it seems impossible to reduce it. suggest something better.tx?

Dr. Robert Lang
51 years experience Endocrinology
Right food &exercise: Asian are very susceptible to weight gain and then diabetes if they do not eat a traditional diet and get plenty of exercise. If that isn't working get your thyroid checked. Do not try to lose the weight fast, not more than 1/2-1 pound a week. If you go too low with calories your body will slow its metabolism and will then go into a storage mode and it will be difficult to lose.
Answered on Mar 26, 2013
3