U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I have recurring yeast infection. i've tried monistat, 6 month diflucan, (fluconazole) (cured me for about 4 months)and terconazole. is there other things i can try?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. William Boelter
Obstetrics and Gynecology 49 years experience
Talk to your Dr: Diseases such as diabetes, autoimmune diseases, and poor nutrition are other factors to ask your dr. Also you may no longer have yeast but another problem altogether!
Last updated Dec 20, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.