U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Florence, SC
A 34-year-old female asked:

What else can i do for a yeast infection? i've done monistat cloitrimazole diflucan (fluconazole) and probiotics and only 75% better

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine 29 years experience
Depends: Chronic yeast can indicate higher sugar levels, resistant yeast or too much acidity from diet, stress, medications Consider getting your sugar levels checks, a culture of the yeast to confirm how to treat it, manage stress, continuing or changing the probiotics to something stronger, eating a more alkaline diet and using pH drops to improve acid/base balance
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 1, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.