i want to write search about dental silver amalgam or white resin composite i want to ask what is the content, themes that i need

Dr. Randolph Todd
Endodontics 44 years experience
ADA.org Website: The american dental association has an enormous amount of information for the public and professional posted on their website. You can access this information by entering "ada.Org" in the address box on your search engine and then the word "amalgam" in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the home page and click enter. This will display all the information you are looking for.
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry 11 years experience
Safety concerns: I think you should focus on the ingredients of both materials, their longevity in the mouth, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, and their history of safety as tooth filling material. There is a lot of controversy right now as to the safety of dental materials, so that would be an interesting theme. My 2 cents is both materials are far better than a rotting tooth.