Kansasville, WI

I had surgery in march for a tumer next to my spine and still having bad headaches and pain in my neck where i had the surgery what can i do?

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management 48 years experience
See the Surgeon: This is quite a bit longer than i would expect for post-op pain. Have you had any pt or rehab? Has anyone examined you?What kind of tumor was it-did it require any followup. If so, have you complied? Where in the spine was the tumor? Are your headaches mostly when standing up rather than laying down? All of these questions and more need to be answered.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Followup: You would want to followup with your surgeon to discuss the specifics of your case. If you are not real comfortable with the answer you are given, consider getting a second opinion.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019