U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

Headache in different spots-behind eyes, above temple, in back/down back of neck. had 2ctscans recent for head injury. would they have seen a tumor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Chirag Patel
Specializes in Neurology
Concussion: Some people may have a post-concussive/traumatic headache. If the headache is accompanied by other symptoms (tinnitus, difficulty concentrating, irritability) then you might have post-concussion syndrome. Improvement in symptoms is based on many factors including severity and location of the concussion. See a neurologist for evaluation. http://www.webmd.com/brain/post-concussion-syndrome
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.