how can i stop the itching from heat rashes?

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Avoid: Avoid heat and take antihistamine. You should see your dermatologist to maker sure nothing else is wrong.

What might cause a red rash to appear under my nipple?

Dr. HECTOR Franco
Dermatology 46 years experience
Irritation: Well endowed women or women joggers can get a frictional dermatitis from movement of the breasts. Bra material or personal creams applied on the breast can cause an allergic reaction. If it is a persistent problem, it needs evaluation by your dermatologist.

I was playing frisbee barefoot and it was raining. During the game, the tops of my feet started to itch and little red bumps developed. What should I do?

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Dermatitis: You probably developed a dermatitis, which is a skin rash from excessive moisture to the top of the foot. You may want to try an over the counter cortisone cream. If this does not eradicate the problem, see your podiatrist.

What can a person do to treat or prevent constant heat rash breakout from(i assume) working all day in the unavoidable heat?

May be hard to do...: People try to live and work in conditions that their bodies are able to adapt to, but sometimes that is not possible. A primary care doctor and a dermatologist can help prevent and treat recurrent heat rash (miliaria treatment). Keeping the skin surface intact, healthy, and normal is important. That means not rubbing the skin with rough clothes, or getting industrial chemicals on them.

What are the different kinds of skin rashes a person can get from the heat?

Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology 38 years experience
Hmmm: I am not a dermatologist but yes you can get a rash from heat. You can get a rash from sweating. You can get a skin infection and get a rash. I think you need to consult a dermatologist if your rash persists/.

Confusion between which rashes are due to being pregnant?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Pregnancy rashes: Most common are darkening of nipples & pubic area, darkening of existing moles, stretch marks on tummy, acne worsening, brown patches on cheek & forehead (melasmna), dark line running down straight from the belly button (linea nigra), veins on skin become more prominent, varicose veins on legs.

Last updated Jun 4, 2018