I m 34, male. since last 2 yrs i m suffering from asthama.i never had this problem in my life. but now its very difficult to breathe.?

Doctor can evaluate: For new onset of asthma symptoms in an adult, he can see and follow-up with his primary care doctor. If symptoms are difficult to get rid of, or are unusual, the patient can see an allergy & asthma specialist, and/or see a pulmonologist (lung doctor). Pulmonary function tests and allergy tests can be helpful when looking for the best treatments. For bad symptoms, the E.R. Is the place to go to.

Last updated Dec 9, 2013