I have a very sharp pain in my stomach or intestines in mornings. it lasts about 15 min and it ends with a small burp from that area. please help.?

Dr. Vance Harris
Have it checked out: Food will normally help buffer the acid that is in our stomach . At night we do not have anything to buffer the acid although we do not make as much acid while sleeping. Waking in the morning with nausea or discomfort may be a sign of gastritis or maybe even an ulcer. I would see your dr.There are other causes as well that should be evaluated.
Last updated Aug 15, 2012