A member asked:

I have had continuous stomach bloating/cramping for one year now after everything i eat & excessive burping 31 times a day & bowel movement changes?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Chiu answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

See GI: You need a GI doctor to check you out on the upper and lower bowel issues. I am always concerned when there is a sudden change in bowel habits.

Answered 1/11/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question