U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

I cannot sleep because of odd sensation in my legs?

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Restless legs: You could have restless legs syndrome. Best to discuss this with your family physician, who may refer you to a neurologist or sleep specialist for further workup. There is help for this though.
Dr. Walter Anderson
Psychiatry 46 years experience
Consider RLS: Rls is restless leg syndrome. It's a treatable problem with usually leg movements, especially at night that can disturb sleep. See a psychiatrist or neurologist for DX and treatment options.
Last updated May 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.