Omaha, NE

Hello. i frequently sleep on my couch at night, left side. i woke up this morning with a tingling/burning sensation on my left leg below knee?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Neurological issue: The pain that you are describing is consistent with a distribution in the L4-L5 distribution and below. You should see a good neurologist. You midht need an MRI of that part of your body to define what is happening more exactly. And then treatment.
Dr. Nisha Chellam
The question : is it persistent. If it gets better and is not persistent, sleeping in the couch can possibly be affecting your back. See a chiropractor and physical therapist. If no response then see your physician who can order some Imaging study
Jul 22, 2016
Last updated Apr 21, 2018