I've had allergies, asthma and eczema simce i was a child. the eczema has spread frm my arms to all over my legs amd torso what can i do?,

Dr. David Rosenthal
Allergy and Immunology 22 years experience
Is it eczema?: Check with a doctor to make sure its really eczema. The distribution you are describing is atypical for adult eczema. Eczema in adults usually is primarily on the flexor surfaces (under the neck, behind the ears, behind the knees and elbows, wrists, groin...). A doctor can help you diagnose the rash you're having and treat it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
See MD: See your doctor to confirm if this is eczema or another skin disorder like psoriasis. Either way, you physician can treat and or refer to a dermatologist.
Last updated Jun 10, 2015