why do i have gas and it won't go away.?

Dr. Robert Greer
Aerophagia: Fancy word for swallowing air.You may be eating too fast.Exhale before swallowing the food in your mouth.Also consider what food you are ingesting-soda is full of gas and foods like cabbage produce gas in the gut.If you are careful at how you swallow and do not eat known gas producers like beans it should be less of a problem.
Natural product: Every time you swallow anything you trap a little air in the process.If you don't belch it out, it travels through your system & adds to gas produced during digestion.You have gut bacteria that produce gas eating stuff you don't digest, which includes the sugars in foods like beans.Sometimes a probiotic will change your gas production by changing your gut germs.Eating less gas producing food helps