Why do i get an itchy roof of mouth and ears when eating raw fruit and veggies?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry 12 years experience
Allergy: I have these same symptoms when i eat bananas or canteloupe because I have a slight allergy to them. Sounds like your are having an allergic reaction to at least one of the fruits or veggies you are eating. It would be wise to see an allergy doctor to determine what you are allergic to.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry 52 years experience
Allergy: Any time you get a body reaction from a food its probably an allergy. Raw fruit and veggies are probably the best foods you can eat. I would suggest you start taking supplements to build up your immune system so you are able to eat these foods.
Last updated Apr 1, 2016