U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

Have constant pain above pubic bone, expands to the sides and groins for 2 years. multiple tests came out perfect. willing to pay for opinion.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management 49 years experience
More Info Please: Are you male or female. If female, have you had any children, female surgery? Exactly what tests have you had that were normal? Any other symptoms related? When did it begin? Does anything help the symptoms? Have any meds been tried?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 30, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.