Bangor, PA

could i be preg? preg sympt, pcos, on metformin, but -hpt. i have cousin w/ 3 pregnancies and never had +urine test.told hcg didn't spill to her urine

Dr. Shontae Buffington
Yes: If you think you could be pregnant and the home pregnancy test is negative you can wait 4-7 more days and re-test. Some tests do not detect small amounts of b-hcg. If you still think you might be pregnant your doctor can do a blood test or an ultrasound to confirm.
Pathology 49 years experience
Blood test for HCG: You may repeat the urine test if you missed your period by a week or so. You may get a blood test for HCG level to settle the issue. The tale of you cousin in not reliable. Take pre-natal vitamins. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.