A member asked:

What should i do if i've had blocked sinuses since for three years?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See an ENT: You may have chronic sinusitis.Treatment for chronic sinusitis starts with maximum medical therapy. That is different for different doctors, but generally speaking, treatment with 3 to 4 weeks or antibiotics along with daily saline spray and steroid spray for 4 weeks, and poss. Decongestants, antihistamines as needed. If you fail maximum medical therapy, then a ct scan is indicated and possible si.

Answered 9/28/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

I am suffer from sinuses last 20 years is surgery best?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers