U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old member asked:

Jumping jacks hurt me. any cures?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Stop: If they hurt, try an exercise that isn't painful.

Related questions

A 43-year-old member asked:
My heels hurt when i jump up and down, what should I do?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked:
Why does my back hurt when i jump it feels like it us weak?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 33-year-old female asked:
Is it true that if you jump up and down and it hurts is that your appendix?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Sep 5, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.