U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old member asked:

Having sciatic nerve pain, has been years. a doctor gave me medication pill once, which helped. any suggestions?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 53 years experience
See doc: If you have been experiencing "sciatic nerve pain" for many years then i would recommend that you see a spinal surgeon now! find out what is the cause of your pain and develope a proper treatment plan.
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management 18 years experience
See Pain Doctor: Employing a multi-modal approach, most fellowship trained pain specialists offer the most effective management of painful conditions. To accurately diagnose and treat patients, we will utilize imaging studies, electro-diagnostic evaluations, history ; physical examinations, targeted physical therapy, appropriate and responsible medication management and cutting-edge interventional procedures.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 45-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 50-year-old female asked:
5 doctor answers11 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 23, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.