The cyst on my vaginal area is it contagious can it go away? is it a bad disease?

Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. PAUL EUNanswered
Depends: Cysts can come and go at times. You should see your gynecologist to determine the nature of your problem and proper management.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Bartholin Cyst: You have swelling of batholin cyst.Bartholin glands are located in the labia on both sides and some time a cyst forms in it and shows as a swelling in that area, lot of time it may clear by itself as it is due to the blockage of the Bartholin's duct.Some times it gets infected and is painful you should see your gynecologist to check it out.