U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

Where i can i get help for my tinnitus problem?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Psychiatry 33 years experience
Tinnitus: Treat the cause. Consult pcp for assessment & possible referral to ear nose throat specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 28-year-old male asked:
Could sinus problem cause tinnitus?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 22-year-old male asked:
Can throat problem cause tinnitus?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 28-year-old male asked:
Could candida cause constant lightheadedness/balance problem and mild tinnitus?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jul 16, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.