A member asked:

I always feel something crawling on me. could this be a medical matter? for example, nerve damage?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Gofeld answered

Specializes in Pain Management

If the crawling in a specific body area it may be a neuralgia. If it was in all body or regionions the condition is called psychotic parasitosis. See neurologist and psychiatrist.

Answered Feb 7, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor