A member asked:

I have post laminectomy syndrome. ?what can be done?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Larry Armstrong answered

Specializes in Neurosurgery

The best indication for a spinal cord stimulator is failed low back surgery syndrome or post laminectomy syndrome. See a pain specialist in your area that employs this procedure.

Answered Dec 9, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor