when does the ragweed allergy season start and end in california?

Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 45 years experience
Don't worry about it: I don't know if any body has taken it over the rockies. But it is not supposed to be in california. If some body did take it over then it should still bloom around august 15th .In areas of no frost in southern california, it would behave like in southern florida where it blooms again in the end of april.
Dr. Paul Carter
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Western Rageeed: Western ragweed is found throughout much of california. Ragweed season begins most usually in july or august. The further north the earlier.