U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old member asked:

My pelvis bone was recently pivoted & rotated due to a wreck. i've had 2 months physical therapy &my doctor won't have my neck, back seen? it killsme

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine 28 years experience
Find a doctor: If you are symptomatic in your neck and back then seek an orthopedic surgeon or preferably an orthopedic spine surgeon. Ask your insurance companies to provide a list of doctors in your area. Worse case scenario go to the emergency room. Good luck.
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
A Verified Doctoranswered
33 years experience
See below: Probably time for your doctor to consider referral to a specialist for further evaluation. A physiatrist (specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation) could help.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 27, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.