i have a feeling like there is something stuck in my throat do you think it is acid reflux how urgent is it to see a doctor?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Dysphagia: If you can't swallow your saliva & it repeatedly gets vomited /regurgitated back, go right to er now. Dysphagia is otherwise distinguished as "transfer dysphagia" (problem moving food from mouth to top of esophagus) versus "transit dysphagia" (problem getting food down esophagus & into stomach). Motility disorders, strictures, ulceration (pill-associated, viral), tumors, etc must all be ruled out.