U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

Should i go the hospital because feeling nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headaches and blurred vision for about 2 weeks now?

1 doctor answer7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Specializes in Endocrinology
Yes: Go to your primary care doctor to have these symptoms evaluated. Go to the er if they get excessively worst and you can't get in to see your primary care in a reasonable time frame. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.