Canada

If i told my doctor that i'm having a feeling of anxiety and confusion with concerta will he stop the treatment or try another type like adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

Dr. Lois A Freisleben-Cook
Change the dose: is the most likely response. Your dose may be too high. He may also want to re-look at the accuracy of your diagnosis.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Only he knows that: Definitely do tell him - those are not okay side effects to suffer. The next step is one that you and he need to discuss together w/ answers to all your questions and planning for possibilities in advance. If you really need a medication, I expect it will be offered. Then you decide if you want to try it. Best!