can i take another beta blocker? i took 200mg but my heart rate is 120 not a good feeling call dr and said i have to talk to my dr

Dr. David Lipkin
CAUTION!: You are on multiple medications and are being treated for orthostatic hypotension. Taking an extra dose of beta blocker can be dangerous as it interacts with your other medications and may cause serious cardiac problems. If you are unable to reach your physician, and still feeling unwell you should go to the emergency room with your medication. Better to be safe than sorry.
Answered on Jan 16, 2015
1