OH

can i take slim quick if i'm still breastfeeding my 14 month old?

Dr. Julan Crane
Slim quick: not sure what that drink has in it but if it has ingredients that we don't give to children than I would say no.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
I would not!: There are no reputable clinical studies available to evaluate it for effectiveness. The use of many herbal supplements in breastfeeding women is not studied. Breastfeeding burns approx 500 calories/day. It is your best dietary aid! That is the same as walking 5 miles. So count your calories properly & you'll have the easiest time losing weight in your life. Need your ht & wt to tell you cal. amt

Last updated Apr 3, 2017