skin to sensitive for any acne medication.mom has mild hormonal acne, dad has none.im 21 male when should it clear up on its on just cleansing 2xdaily?

43 years experience Pathology
Manage it anyway: There's no telling when acne will go away on its own. I was able to stop using topical benzoyl peroxide etc. when I was 50. Try this. Resolve that you're going to tough this out. See if you can tolerate 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and ask your physician about adding topical clindamycin or systemic tetracycline. It won't be pleasant but I bet you can bear it. Best wishes.
Answered on Dec 29, 2014