Male 21. Acne started around 14. Its mild-mod with no cysts. Dad clear. Mom only occasional spot. Can I expect it to get better with age? What age?

43 years experience in Pathology
You'll clear but...: I am REALLY sorry if your acne hasn't been managed for the past 7 years. If your parents have been telling you that it's not serious because theirs wasn't, then be glad you're now an adult. You acne will eventually clear -- I was 50 when mine did -- but until then, you can keep it under control with topical benzoyl peroxide / retinoic acid and/or your physician's prescription-strength Rx.
Answered on Feb 23, 2015