West Boylston, MA
A 16-year-old male asked:

Im 16 and i've had this lump inside (not on the surface, in) tip of my tongue, round, pea sized, for about 8 years. family doc said he has no idea. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Otolaryngologist: Since your family physician cannot make a diagnosis,I recommend that you be examined by an otolaryngologist(ear nose and throat specialist) for diagnosis and advice.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 6, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.