U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

What is helpful for menier's/tinnitus noises in ears and hearing difficulties?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Meniere's, tinnitus: If your tinnitus is worsening please get your hearing checked to make sure it is not getting worse. Improving speech understanding with a hearing aid (if indicated) helps tinnitus.
Dr. Gutti Rao
Hospital-based practice 47 years experience
Tinnitus: There may be hearing aids and devices that may annul the noise, to improve hearing and reduce the tinnitus. Best person to consult is your ENT doctor and audiologist.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.