Londonderry, NH

I had blood taken on 12-17. when she did it pain and tingling went through my arm. it is getting worse shooting pain and tingling. what can it be?

Dr. Roger Kemp
Pain Management 39 years experience
Possible Median nerv: where on your arm was the blood drawn? Inside of the elbow, middle of the elbow, or outside of the elbow in the crook of the elbow? Or was it farther down the for arm or the back of the hand? Where they stuck you helps determine what nerve may have been impinged. Where the tingling and shooting pain radiates to also helps determine which nerve. Is there any weakness in the arm or hand. neurologist
Last updated Jan 7, 2015