A member asked:

I have several lumps, from course sand to rice grain size on my left testicle. they are not painful, but one point is tender. is this normal?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Krick answered

Specializes in Urology

No: any new lump, firm area or textural irregularity on the testes should be assessed by a urologist

Answered 5/28/2016



Related Questions