A member asked:

I have a top teeth, pulled out 10 years ago. recently, a neighboring gap teeth, move toward gap. this create a new small gap. is there way to prevent?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Dental consultation: Consult with your dentist. You need to possible get a tooth replacement in that area. With a ten year lapse, teeth may have moved and possible orthodontic intervention may be helpful to realigh and create a space that would be the proper parameters for a dental implant. Other options are also available, including fixed bridges and removable appliances.

Answered 12/20/2014



Related Questions