A member asked:

I have a tooth that has been cracked for a month+ & now the pain is shooting into my face and behind ear, but i do not have any ins. or money! help!!!

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

Free Dental Clinic: Call your local or state dental society to see if there are any free dental clinics in your area. good luck!

Answered 12/20/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor