i lost hubbs 8 mos ago. i cry a lot now. i wondered why my tears feel so thick. not like water.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Richard Zimon
Sorry for your loss: Sounds like you are not DRINKING ENOUGH FLUIDS! This your tears are more "concentrated",,,Try to keep healthy..your grief is NORMAL and you will "work: through it!(Yes grieving IS WORK!) Take care Be Well...others need you! Hope this helps Dr Z
Answered on Dec 10, 2014
1
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Crying: I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose ones mate. I suspect your tears are that way due to dehydration. You aren't taking very good care of yourself. You probably aren't eating and drinking well. Sounds like your grief is still overwhelming. You don't need to do this alone. May I suggest you speak with your doctor and ask him for help. Therapy, short term medications.
Answered on Dec 10, 2014
1