WI

I had a cyst on my right overie and it killed it and also tore my fulopian tube but i also had a hernia and had major surgery but now im in constant p?

Dr. Kathy Robinson
See surgeon: How long ago was your surgery? It is normal to have pain just after a major surgery. If it has been a few weeks or more since your surgery then you need to return to see the surgeon since your pain should be resolving.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
See your surgeon: you can see a surgeon that cal do laproscopy and evaluate your ovaries and your tubes and take care of any pathology that could be find and the same time can repair the hernia laproscopically and give you appropriate exploration to see if there is some thing else could be causing your pain
Last updated Dec 8, 2014