with amh=0.91 ng/ml and lh and fsh normal at day 3, what are my chances to conceive naturally?is it alarming?how many eggs must be left?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Your AMH: is in an acceptable range: below 1.0 down to 0.5 is considered "baseline" which basically means adequate. AMH is not yet a standardized test and so ranges worldwide - and interpretations - may differ. I wish you had included you actual FSH level, "normal" is too ambiguous to comment on. There's no way ever to say "how may eggs" remain, but these data are basically reassuring. good wishes.
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
There is no: way to answer these questions over the internet; much more information is needed and it would be best to discuss in detail with your reproductive endocrinologist.

Last updated Jul 30, 2018