My blood levels of antimullerian-hormone (amh)=0.91 ng/ml,day 3 fsh=6.1miu/ml,lh=6.7miu/ml,estradiol=80.66 pg/ml. does this indicate low fertility?

Dr. Asha Kamnani
No: Low AMH levels in women under 35 are not very predictable. You may have to do 1 IVF cycle to see the response. The Estradiol of 80 is slightly high. I do not have your entire medical chart so it is not easy to comment. However, your FSH and LH levels are normal. In general, looking at the overall results, you should be able to conceive.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 8, 2014