Sudan

I have this feeling sometimes , it's really hard to describe , but it's like there is something running from my upper body downward ?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Bodily awareness?: The only phenomenon I can think of that might explain this feeling is blood flow. Arterial blood runs from the heart up to the brain and down your entire body. If you lie quiet and concentrate, you can feel the blood flow. It's rhythmic at about 72 beats a minute, starts at the heart and proceeds downward to your feet. If that's not what it is, I haven't a clue.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 4, 2014