Good evening, on saturday i was feeling very dizzy, and after feeling like that i started vomiting and running stomach, it stopped on sunday. now from monday to taday my body is painful and weak. on the evenings i feel cold kind of fever, but mild.

Dr. Miles Mitchell
Specializes in Family Medicine
Seek medical consult: What you describe may (or may not) be serious. You should seek medical consultation right away, so that a doctor can get more information about this, and advise you appropriately. HealthTap video and text consultations are available; just start over and click on Talk-to-Doctor. Or, call your doctor's office. I hope you feel better!

Last updated Dec 31, 2020