U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Trinidad and Tobago
A male asked:

I have a headache in one spot on the top left side of my head triggered by bending my head,coughing and sneezing. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Specializes in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
CT: you should see your doctor for evaluation and possible CT of head to find the cause of problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 1, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.