left sided headache from front of head to back. mainly temple and around ear.hurts when bend over and cough and sneeze. intermittent pain in neck?

Dr. Craig Morton
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 18 years experience
See below: You may have an irritated disc or joint in your neck. Coughing and sneezing increases the pressure in the discs of your neck which may suggest this is coming from your disc more than the joints or muscles. Neck pain can cause muscle spasms that refer pain to the back of the head often causing headaches. See your physician if symptoms don't improve within 1 week.